Button Company was established in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, in 1915
by Joseph Korpacy. After his father's retirement, son, Howard Korpacy,
took over the business in the famed Pittsburgh Landmark, the Jenkins
"Parker's" as it is called by its loyal customers was
moved to the Bennedum Trees Building where it stayed until it was
purchased in 1992 by the Clarissa Boutique.
Clarissa Boutique and Parker Button Company resided in downtown
Pittsburgh in the Warner Centre until 2004, when they both moved
to their present location on Pittsburgh's "Southside"
at 1700 East Carson Street.